This website has been created for amicus curiae, Mr. Pawanshree Agrawal, (Advocate on Record) to enable Unitech ex-employees to register their claim pursuant to Hon'ble Supreme Court Order dated 9.5.2019 Order dated 12.12.2019 Order 18.12.2019LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION WAS 20.12.2019 Next Date of Hearing Order 20.1.2020
List of documents required:
- Scanned copy of ID proof (PAN card, passport, aadhar, drivers licence)
- Scanned copy of company ID card / relieving letter
- Date of last day of employment
- Current age (in years)
- Pending salary
- Pending gratuity
- Pending leave encashment
- Pending LTA
- Pending bonus
- Pending PF
- Pending TDS (to be deposited by Unitech)
- Pending superannuation
- Pending FD Interest
- Pending allowance (other)
- Amount received from company against pending dues (paid or adjusted)
If you need assistance WhatsApp +91 9818633606 between 6 to 7 PM only.
After you have readied a scanned copy of the documents listed above, click on the "Register" button to submit your claim. After registration is completed, no verification email will be sent and the validation of claims will be done by the admin of this portal.
After you have registered your claim, you can login to review the information that you have submitted. DATA ONCE ENTERED CANNOT BE MODIFIED AND IS LOCKED.